[dvnr] Upcoming Events

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 19:16:12 EDT 2018

Norton Riders,

Thanks to the brave who attended the Gathering of the Nortons.  Can't believe it was 80 the day before.  We have a lot of tshirts leftover.  At least cleanup was easy.  Give me some ideas if everyone wants a smaller gathering later in the year.  We could probably do something in conjunction with the Triumph National Rally like the Royal Enfield Club.

Looks like good weather this Sunday April 22nd so we can meet up at the Washingtons Crossing Park at 11AM for an easy ride to a motorcycle friendly lunch spot like Orlando's.

In May, I am going to Brit Euro Day in MD on May 20th http://classicmotorcycleday.org/.  It is the 50th anniversary of the Norton Commando celebration. It is the third Sunday so no meeting.  I will be dragging along a load of shirts that did not sell at the gathering and have a table set up.  All are welcome to join me.

 In June we have a trip to the Hunt club in NY planned that is the same weekend as  Reinbeck AMCA Rally June 15 and 16.  http://therhinebeckmeet.org/  Bill Casey will be sending out an email with full details.  We really need some RSVP's to figure out how much food and beverages are needed.

Some other local upcoming events of interest:

Oley AMCA April 27th and 28th http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/

Hopewell Boro Cruze Night May 4th http://hopewellcruisenight.com/.  They want some motorcycles.

Oley Triumph National Rally June 22-24 http://triumphnationalrally.com/