[dvnr] New Member this week

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 11:31:50 EDT 2018

Dear DVNR members,

Once again I have the privilege of welcoming a new member to the DVNR. Patrick Wells mailed in a membership form this past week. Pat lives in New Britain (how appropriate for a British Bike Owner) and owns a 72 Combat Commando which he has owned for several years. When I spoke to him today he stated that he hoped to meet us at the Gathering on Sunday. Strange that he mentioned that his bike is hard starting, I just couldn't believe a Norton that can be cantankerous to start. Maybe collectively we can give him some support on turning his Commando in a two or three kick starter. He did state that he just had an electronic ignition (brand not mentioned) installed at Classic Cycle. Carburetor is a Mikuni.

Our Gathering happens Sunday. Lets hope for the best weather wise.

Cheers
Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer/Membership Secretary