Fwd: September 9-12, 2021- MD Airheads Last Days of Summer Rally!

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:04:00 EDT 2021

 From Will Andalora of the MD Airheads.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	September 9-12, 2021- MD Airheads Last Days of Summer Rally!
Date: 	Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:16:33 -0400
From: 	Maryland Airheads <marylandairheads at gmail.com>
To: 	mdairheads at casano.com, PA Airheads List <paairheads at casano.com>

Hedz,

Mark your calendars...

Please join us for the return of the MD Airheads Last Days of Summer
Rally. We have reserved the same group camping site and pavilion at the
Little Orleans Campground. The campground is under new ownership and
I've been told they now have Wi-Fi!

We'll be out there by noon Thursday September 9th. Dinner is on you
Thursday... We'll have coffee and lite  breakfast fare Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday. Dinner served Friday and Saturday.

$55 gets you three nights of camping, breakfast and coffee three days,
and dinner two nights.

Attendance is limited to 60 people, so reserve your spot by paying in
advance.

Pay by PayPal at marylandairheads at gmail.com
<mailto:marylandairheads at gmail.com> . Use the friends and family option...

If you register, please plan to attend as I will be buying food and will
not issue refunds for no-shows...

Spread the word far and wide... I only have access to the PA and MD list
servers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks,

Will Andalora
MD Airmarshal
ABC 11737