Fw: Ron in PA wants to buy an Airhead

William F. Dudley Jr. r90s-rider at casano.com
Tue Jan 19 19:41:30 EST 2021

Hedz,

Ron in PA would like to buy an airhead.  He doesn't see to be particular
about the model.  The language in the letter is odd though, so I'm
not 100% sure this is a legit request, so be alert.  I definately
wouldn't accept a "cashiers" check.  Or, I could just be being too
cynical.

If you can help this person out, please contact HIM, not the list or me.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley
NJ Airmarshal