tool loan "program"?

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:05:14 EST 2021

Hey MD and VA airheads,

Cross-posting here.   I was thinking about a tool database for loaning
out specialty tools to other Airheads.

Myself, I have a bunch of the Cycleworks tools and maybe some other
tools that are really seldom-used unless one has multiple airheads.
Like my timing-chain tools.   I used them only once myself, but a lot of
other times with other guys' bikes.

I can make a list of what I have available, but I was thinking it might
be useful for other Airheads if we had some kind of repository, which
could be looked up by Airheads who might need a special tool for a project.

Let me know if anybody thinks this would be a good idea or even if it
could be implemented at all, since we just have state-specific email
lists as opposed to web sites.    Maybe on the national Airheads site
there could be a database or online searchable list of tools by state?

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

Stay safe and positive (the good kind of positive that is!).

Eric Zwicky
Richmond VA