Fwd: Re: 1983 BMW R100

Charlie Smith bmwcharlie at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:14:43 EDT 2020

Hello VA Airheads,  I hope everyone is fairing well through the pandemic, social unrest, and now the election. I for one will be glad when 2020 is hindsight!! And I really hope the future gets much brighter.  My group that puts on the Gathering of the Clans discussed the idea of trying for a fall date back in July. Sorry folks, it just ain't gonna happen this year. Let's hope things are better by the second weekend of June next year.  Below is a request I got in a round about way. The fellow is not yet a member, but is a potential member. Read through the post(s) and if there is someone in the Richmond area who might be able to help him,  please make contact.  Ride safe,Charlie #13