RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators?

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Sun Oct 18 15:26:50 EDT 2020

Hi Eric.

Is it "worth" it to install RacTech Emulators?  I sure think so.  Completely transformed my /6 forks from something out of the 70's to forks of (at least) the 1990's with real compression and most importantly REBOUND.

Bill Lambert and I did our RS forks and very happy with the results.  Best $300 I've spent in 20 yrs on my R90S.

Matter of fact, the forks were such an improvement that I didn't realize how bad my Koni adjustable shocks were and led me to discover that after 20+ yrs they were still on the #1 setting (out of 3).  Simple click to #2 setting and my bike felt well balanced and wonderful.

Mt $.02 says do it.

My best........ Mike

Howdy MD and VA Airheads,

Who here has installed and can recommend the Racetech emulators?  I'm
looking for improvements to my R90/6's handling.  Is it worth the
effort and expense if I'm not a particularly aggressive rider?

I'm more on the "cautious" side but I do want the best handling and
comfort that I can reasonably achieve.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Zwicky
Richmond VA