Fwd: Covid statement

Charlie Smith bmwcharlie at embarqmail.com
Thu May 21 21:56:15 EDT 2020

Hey folks,  Thought I would share this with you since it will be a while before you read it in Airmail.   Since most (if not all) club activities are being cancelled, folks are gonna have to come up with their own. Now would be a good time to get out and scout around in your area for potential sites to have an over night get together. A simple but possibly fun activity for members in your area. Sponsor a day ride. A good way to meet with other members in your area. Design a face mask that one can drink a beverage with. I have tried cutting a small hole for a straw (compromises the face mask) and a hydration back pack (yucky tasting beer that went flat quickly). Hard to beat a bottle or can that goes directly to the lips!!  If you come up with some activity that you would like others to join in, you may use this list to contact all members in VA, so long as they have kept their email addresses current with the ABC Membership Team.Ride safe and be safe, Charlie #13--- Forwarded Message -----