[VAAirheads] Fw: new VA airhead needs help: 83 R80RT /7 engine repair

Trevor Langrehr trevor at langrehr.com
Fri May 8 18:20:08 EDT 2020

Hi Chris!

Yes. I would contact George in Opal, VA:
https://www.beemersuberalles.com/index.html

He has an airhead guy working for him who rides a /5. I and several others
have had our airheads and newer bikes serviced there and we've been very
pleased with them.

I think there is a guy who also does some work in Charlottesville and I
could get his contact info for you if needed.

If you need anything you can email me directly or text me 540-999-8738

Good luck :)
Trevor