Fw: 1978 R100/7 for sale

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Mon Aug 24 20:38:01 EDT 2020

F.Y.I.

If interested, contact Eric, NOT ME, NOT THE LIST.  ekatz at taconic.net

Bill Dudley
NJ AM

From: eric katz <ekatz at taconic.net>
To: aiy68--- via NYAirheads <nyairheads at casano.com>
Sent: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 20:25:31 -0400
Subject: 1978 R100/7 for sale

Selling my excellent running R100/7. Needs nothing. All repairs professionally done by Nickwackett garage. Have all repair/maintenance records. Bike has excellent paint, dual disc conversion, period lester wheels (but I have the original snowflake wheels), tool kit, working clock and voltmeter, Corbin seat, charging/power outlet and luggage. I will include the original seat as well as a spare powder coated seat pan as well as a ton of spare parts, manuals and accessories. Bike is located in Petersburg, NY
$5,000

Thanks,

Eric

Bill Dudley