[VAAirheads] R80GS, R65LS 40th Anniversary Event; 18-22 September 2019

William F. Dudley Jr. r90s-rider at casano.com
Tue Feb 12 20:54:13 EST 2019

This announcement from Todd Trumbore.  If you're interested,
email Todd at motorrader at verizon.net

R80GS, R65LS 40th Anniversary Celebration Event

18-22 September 2019

Harleysville, PA 19438

Welcome all vintage boxer fans and enthusiasts.

Plans for the final appearance of designer Hans A. Muth, have been
underway for more than a year, many more details to follow shortly. This
will be the third anniversary event of this type that I have organized
and it is my wish to make this one the most memorable of them all.

In 2014 we celebrated the 40th Anniversary of the iconic, Superbike
Champion, R90S, in 2017 we celebrated Hans A. Muth's next project, the
highly desirable, elegant and timeless, his "Silver Daughter",  R100RS.
This September, Hans A. Muth is planning on joining us for the last time
to honor and celebrate the creations of his "Children's Birthdays", the
R65LS and the R80GS/PD.

The list of Special Guests to include the following, but not confirmed
at this time:

Hans A. Muth
Udo Gietl
Tom Cutter
Gregory Frazier
George" Schorsch" Martin
Karl Myers

This event will be held at my private residence in Harleysville, PA once
again.  Owner/riders of the R65LS, R65ST, R80GS, R80GSPD, R100GS/PD will
be given preference and restricted to the first 150 enthusiasts to
register for this event.  About 75 of you have already expressed an
interest, so we are about half way there. There is still room for more
riders at this time, tell your friends and spread the word, this will be
an historic event.

Hans Muth has been secretly collaborating, with his long time friend and
proprietor of the largest BMW motorrad dealership in Germany, George "
Schorsch" Martin, on a special project for several months now, preparing
for a  presentation, never divulged to the public at any time in the
past.  I am sworn to complete confidentiality, so please don't try ask
about this special presentation, it shall remain a secret until this
anniversary event is held.

I will be posting more details of other activities shortly and begin to
start the formal registration process.  To be fair to all, I have to
know who is serious about attending this event in order for me to plan
properly. I am in the process of creating a website for this event,
which also include much information and will allow you to register when
logged onto that site.

Please take note of the change in dates, there was a recent conflict
with Hans A. Muth and Schorsch Martin, I apologize for any inconvenience
this may have caused.

I hope to hear from all of you and your boxer riding friends soon.
Thanks for your interest!

Best Regards,
Todd Trumbore
motorrader at verizon.net