[VAAirheads] Fwd: R80GS, R65LS 40th Rally Registration can Begin

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Sat Apr 20 20:23:17 EDT 2019

If you want to go to this rally, you must/should register soon.
The web site and on-line registration work, however, finding the
registration page isn't obvious.

 From most of the pages, click on the word "REGISTRATION" at the top
of the page to be taken to event registration.

There's also a drop down menu from REGISTRATION that allows you to
make a motel registration.

Bill Dudley
NJ Airmarshal