[PaSuperTech] Hauling stuff back to Pittsburgh

jet townsend jet at flatline.net
Thu Jan 30 19:38:54 EST 2020

Hey,

Leaving tomorrow, but due to work/family stuff I don't know when so I
can't really give someone a lift to Boyertown.

On the return trip, however...  I'm driving my truck with 6.5 x 5-ish
bed with a cap about as high as the cab (maybe 4' from bed to cap).  If
any ya'll need something big brought back to Greater Pittsburgh, I might
be able to help.  No room for an upright bike, but frames, engines, etc,
all fit.

--jet

--
Jet Townsend