[PaSuperTech] Sliced Cycle parts call out

b_line750 at verizon.net b_line750 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 30 17:26:36 EST 2020

 SuperTech attendees.  In our continued effort to make our R75/6 “Sliced Cycle" project as complete as possible, we are in need of a few more donated parts. A short list of odds and ends are to include:

    Under tank master cylinder.
    Front brake hose
    105mm stator
    Clutch cable
    Throttle cables
    Tool tray
    Any section of the wiring harness specific to an R75/6

   For anyone who might feel inclined to donate, we are happy to receive the parts this weekend.

  In hindsight, it would have been much easier to convert a complete basket case.  As opposed to the junk parts piecemeal we have endeavored to build. All in good fun nonetheless.

  Looking forward to another magnificent SuperTech weekend.

William Lambert
Annapolis Maryland