[PaSuperTech] Super tech seminar “Airheads Tech Q&A”

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 23:16:12 EST 2020

To ALL SuperTech participants:

I’ll be doing my popular “Airheads Tech Q&A” Seminar again. Of course it doesn’t work without your help!

So, if you plan to attend my seminar, please think about some questions that have been bugging you.

I’ll start off with a declaration of the best oil (enough and clean) and
Tires ( round and black.)

Everything else Airhead Tech- related is fair game.

Please preface each question with the year and model of the bike in question.

Please don’t ask “Why did BMW do this...?” Since they never tell me.

Don’ post your questions here, bring them to SuperTech.

See you there!

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
RubberChickenRacingGarage.com