[PaSuperTech] Old fork tubes needed

Christopher Sutton csutty400 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:19:04 EST 2020

Hello SuperTech heads,

 I hope you are all excited about this year’s Supertech as much as I am?! I know Rob has been hard at work to make this year as great or better than years past. With the days counting down, I just can’t wait!!
Now for the reason of the subject line...I will be doing a presentation this year on /5,/6 fork overhauling. I was wondering if anyone that was coming has old fork legs or sliders they aren’t using and would like to donate to the cutaways. Don’t worry if they’re not /5,/6.  Any unwanted fork parts will be happily accepted. Let me know, or just bring them along. Thanks!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone