[PaSuperTech] Supertech photos from Andy

Lou Schneider Architect lou at louschneiderarchitect.com
Mon Feb 10 21:32:32 EST 2020

Andy’s images are bringing it all back! What a terrific event, when I’m there it’s overwhelming but a week of rest and Andy’s shots give a wonderful perspective. What a bunch, especially the organizers and the faculty and the hosts. If I name names I’ll risk overlooking Someone.....so just to say thank you all! Lou