[PaSuperTech] a great prize but i really don't need it...

EDWARD WHISLER ejwjvw at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 10:21:29 EST 2020

at supertech, i won a gift certificate for $100 off on a $299 adaptiv glowrider jacket.  i don't need a new jacket so i'm putting it out there for anybody who does need one.   i'll pass on the certificate number to the first person who gets back to me and they can order it throughhttp://www.adaptivtech.com .  you can check out the jacket on the same website too.

unfortunately, it's one redemption per certificate so we all can't order one...

if you don't hear back from me it means somebody else contacted me first.