[PaSuperTech] 2020 Supertech

aircooledwrench aircooledwrench at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 09:59:42 EST 2020

   Only at Supertech can one hear stories about riding in South America over a fine dinner in an unique,  eclectic museum after participating in informative, informal tech classes from dedicated technicians both amateur and expert.    Where else can you witness first hand the expertise of legends like Anton Largiader, Randy Long, and Tom Cutter not to mention the hard earned experience of all the tech instructors? Thank you guys, one and all. Our keynote speaker William Plam entertained us with his airhead journey, both personal and professional. From the cutaways to the raffle gifts, there was something for all of us, all weekend.     Thank you Rob Price, Chris Sutton and all the people behind the scenes who worked to put the all the fun together. And of course,  a big shout out to the Boyertown Historic Vehicles Museum for being such gracious hosts. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that new friendships were established, one of the best benefits of Supertech. If you haven't attended one of these events, get it on that bucket list.  Even  if you don't know beans about a bean can!    When you consider all this is inspired by motorcycles out of production for 25 years it might seem crazy, but if it is,  then Supertech is the perfect asylum for our ailment.      Kevin Hoeppner  Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone