[PaSuperTech] Tire/Tube Repair: Tools

jet townsend jet at flatline.net
Sun Feb 2 20:21:50 EST 2020

On 2/2/2020 5:08 PM, Mac Kirkpatrick via PaSuperTech wrote:
> Reference my tire/tube repair session, this is NOT an all inclusive list
> of items to carry, but here are some items folks had interest in:

Thanks for that list.

I wanted something for my home garage that I could also carry to a tire
shop and change tires in the parking lot so I got TireIron BeadBrakR
kit.  I don't do any off-road adventure touring but the PGH streets are
like playing whack-a-mole with potholes and I'd like to be able to patch
a tire in a parking lot.

Product page:

<https://bestrestproducts.com/product-category/beadbrakr-tcm/>

demo:

<https://bestrestproducts.com/product-category/beadbrakr-tcm/>

I'm adding tubes to my '81 G/S in a week or so and this will be my
garage training practice.

--jet

--
Jet Townsend