[PaSuperTech] ABC SuperTech Support by Bob's BMW

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Thu Jan 31 19:47:07 EST 2019

Here is a last minute addition “door prize” from Bob’s BMW for all attendees. It just came in today and the SuperTech Coordinator, Ed Caporello will provide Hanna with the proper info after SuperTech.  Enjoy this benefit.

Due to space limitations in my vehicle, the Airstore products available at SuperTech will not include T-shirts in sizes small through 2XL.  I will have a quantity of 3 & 4XL T’s. Thanks to those who preordered, they will get what they desire.  Last minute additions can be handled by 10 AM Friday.

David

Hello Ed,

You very well may not see this email until after 2019 SuperTech as I am sure you are very busy coordinating for the exciting weekend ahead. The way Bob’s BMW has supported the club in the past was with a year-long 10% off coupon for all attendees. We are happy to do this again for 2019. The discount can be applied to all regularly priced parts and accessories, including parts on service RO’s (should you do-it-yourselfers decide you want a little assistance!) through February 3, 2020. You can use it all year long, as many times as you like.

In year’s past, I’ve been provided names and email addresses of all attendees so that I can enter them into our system and automatically apply the discount to everyone’s account so they can shop and save hassle free throughout the year. If you can send that info to me, I will get everyone set up and send an email with instructions to everyone so they can take advantage of the savings.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks

Hanna