[PaSuperTech] SuperTech "Airhead Restoration" Agenda

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:04:01 EST 2019

Hi guys, more news.

When Rob Caso and I do the Airhead restoration/R90S info gig on Sat, in
Area A* starting at 10:15 we intend to follow the attached agenda; by that
I mean we want to have items to cover and discuss, but our audience will
actually tell us by your questions, what you want us to cover, since this
presentation is FOR YOU.

But please print it out anyway.

*Likely should be called Area 51 :-) for our presentation!

See
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/area-51

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue