[PaSuperTech] Fleamarket

Klaus Huenecke info at gazi-usa.com
Tue Jan 15 15:47:55 EST 2019

To all attendees:

I am planning on bringing my stash of BMW side cases (1xHepco-Becker
expandable, 5x Krauser/BMW, 3x Krauser Starlett or City cases) to the
meeting.

See attached picture.

I also have one complete set of  frame brackets for side and top case - see
picture. Someone has first right of refusal to it already.

And then there is a large stash of Krauser - Plastic and Aluminum - mounting
hardware (erector set) that I would like to sell as one lot.

If you have any questions, need detailed pictures etc. mail me OFF LIST  at
klaus at epmperf.com. I will not answer questions to the list.

See you at Supertech

Klaus Huenecke