[PaSuperTech] Joe Bowen in Tazewell, Virginia

Joe Bowen joebowen at netscope.net
Wed Dec 18 10:13:55 EST 2019

I just got registered for Super Tech 2020 and look forward to seeing
everybody there.

We have three persons expecting to attend from my home town in
southwestern Virginia.

We are home of Back of the Dragon

https://www.virginia.org/listings/OutdoorsAndSports/BackoftheDragon/

and also home of Clinch Mountain Motor Works, a small independent
motorcycle shop hoping to capitalize upon the dragon fever here in our
mountain community.  They sell some classic motorbikes and hope to include
Air Heads in their business:

https://www.clinchmountainmotorworks.com/

These folks are my friends and neighbors, but I'm not directly involved in
either of these business.  Two of my friends traveling with me, however,
are involved in the Clinch Valley Motor Works.

I have attended four previous Super Techs in Boyertown where I met
speakers Oak, Matt Parkhouse, Tom Cutter and Snowbum.  Looking forward to
another one.

Joe Bowen
1978 R60/7
1972 R75/5 SWB Toaster