[PaSuperTech] Supetech Flea Market

rob paairhead at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:28:19 EST 2018

Folks,
   Yes, a flea market area will be at Supertech 2019 just like other years.
Of course it will be open to attendees only. Sorry, commercial vendors are
not permitted. Items for sale should be clean and no junk, please. A little
note with the sellers' name and phone number please.
  We have a lot of wonderful things lined up this year with an obvious
focus on "tech". So many  have spent so much time in the continuing
planning of the event. This year will be exciting!
      Thanks again to everyone,
         Rob Price
PS If you haven't sent me your shirt size yet, please do so now. Shirts are
being processed now.