1978 R100/7 for sale

eric katz ekatz at taconic.net
Mon Aug 24 20:25:31 EDT 2020

Selling my excellent running R100/7. Needs nothing. All repairs professionally done by Nickwackett garage. Have all repair/maintenance records. Bike has excellent paint, dual disc conversion, period lester wheels (but I have the original snowflake wheels), tool kit, working clock and voltmeter, Corbin seat, charging/power outlet and luggage. I will include the original seat as well as a spare powder coated seat pan as well as a ton of spare parts, manuals and accessories. Bike is located in Petersburg, NY
$5,000

Thanks,

Eric