[NYAirheads] PA Swap Meet/ Yard Sale

rob paairhead at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:38:00 EDT 2018

 Yard Sale / Swap Meet day being held at my place.  Good
opportunity to stock up on items for winter projects.

Personally I have over 200 parts and pieces. *
*

*Anyone wanting to bring parts, etc to sell or trade are welcome.*
Plenty of space in the yard to lay things out.

Please let me know if you're planning to attend so I can be sure to have
refreshments, etc on hand to cover everyone.

Host: Larry Mansfield