[NYAirheads] questionnaire about SuperTech 2019

Kathryn Connell katcon85 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 19 06:19:43 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,
While some might find this useful, and some could certainly use it,
I'm not hoping to get into Supertech this year to see a "how to use email"
seminar.
Hope to see you there though...

Kat Connell
'74 R75/6, '89 Bumblebee
www.katdash.com
ABC 13017

I thought it might be useful to offer a class on "the Internet for
Airheads", in which I would try to de-mystify some aspects of using
the Internet.  I am not kidding about this; most of you, if asked, will
freely admit that you "can barely use email".
If you just want to say "this is a stupid idea" or "where do I sign up",
those answers are also useful.

Thanks for your time,
--
William Dudley