[NYAirheads] NJ Tech Day April 8 VENUE CHANGE

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Fri Apr 6 18:41:48 EDT 2018

Due to a conflict, the Tech Day scheduled for April 8 has been
moved to my (Bill Dudley, the NJ Airmarshal's) house.

Address is 274 Jackson Pines Road, Jackson, NJ.

My cell phone is 310 707 8245.

I have reasonable tool selection, and a lift, should it come to that,
but don't expect to do anything complex.

I can debug and fix most any electrical problem.  We can do oil changes
(including discussion of the $2000 o-ring), valve adjust (though that'll
be a problem unless the engine is sufficiently cool), carb adjustments.

I do NOT have a tire changing machine, so unless we want to do it with
tire irons, that's probably out.

Call if you have any questions.

--
Bill Dudley