Sunday ride

Lawrence Edelman lcedelman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:01:51 EST 2021

Greg, that exact situation is something I've always been concered about,
snow still in the shadded woods melting and wetting the roads during the
day and freezing during the night. Although the sun melts the road ice the
next morning,  parts of the road in shade maintain their ice, typically
around turns and elevation changes. Scary....

Lawrence Edelman
Lcedelman at gmail.com
732-771-3775