[NJSBMWR] Free Jim Beam

rtrendowski at verizon.net rtrendowski at verizon.net
Tue Apr 14 08:26:26 EDT 2020

NJSBMWR

Anybody want to ride down to pick up a bottle of free Jim Beam?  Clermont, Kentucky is only 792 miles (1600 round)..
I want to stop at JB the next time I cross country... maybe on my way to the next MOA Rally.

Roger T

                       When you search for hand sanitizer to ward off the Coronavirus don't be surprised if you find it in a whiskey, vodka or gin bottle.   The need for hand sanitizer during the Coronavirus Pandemic is far more than the existing hand sanitizer industry can produce. America's distillers, along with other alcohol industries like craft breweries, have stepped up. They have paused in making beverages and are making the alcohol-based sanitizers.   When the Coronavirus first hit in the U.S., regulations controlled what a distillery can and can't produce and distilleries couldn't be helpful in the fight against the Coronavirus. The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, which oversees the industry, waived parts of a federal law to allow distilleries to immediately produce hand sanitizer.   While distillers knew how to make whiskey, vodka, gin and other spirits, that doesn't mean they knew how to make alcohol for hand sanitizer. The industry has come together to share information through webinars, online guides, and more so distilleries could modify their equipment to make hand sanitizers.   Some distilleries have chosen to make sanitizing products and provide them free to first responders, critical facilities and businesses. Other elected to sell their sanitizing products to the public in order to keep their workers paid.