[NJSBMWR] RSVP for June meeting

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Sun Jun 2 13:30:23 EDT 2019

I think there is sufficient interest that we will have a meeting.
Depending on head count, we may or may not have a drawing for a free
dinner.  It doesn't seem fair to hold Our House to the "free dinner
agreement" if we only have half a dozen people having dinner.  However,
the regular 50-50 will be held.

Thanks for your replies!

Bill Dudley