[NJSBMWR] 1/9 Club Meeting - pre meeting action item

rtrendowski at verizon.net rtrendowski at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 19:34:58 EST 2019

NJSBMWRs
We need to create a 2019 club calendar as we have done in the past.
Before our next meeting on 1/9,  write down  dates for events that you know of..  even though you may not plan to attend.   At the meeting, either Bill D or I will transcribe the dates onto a master calendar which we will review with you-all during the meeting.  We'll  also publish the final calendar on our website and in the  newsletter.

Thanks and see you Wednesday night at our new meeting location, Our  House Restaurant on Rt 524 west of Farmingdale.

Roger T