[NJSBMWR] Event Reminder club breakfast

Don Eilenberger deilenberger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:48:47 EDT 2018

It is uncertain if I'll make this Saturday's breakfast. We have visitors
in town this week, lots and lots of them by Saturday.

So - I'm opening this up to someone else to make a decision (besides the
breakfast club in Farmingdale..)

Anyone?   Dan?  Bill?  Ed?  Roger?

Don (who may, or may not be attending.. it depends.)