[NJSBMWR] Newsletter Fodder

Don Eilenberger deilenberger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:23:20 EDT 2018

Jim, thanks.

A few details will help people decide. Whereabouts in Philadelphia?
Rideable or by car?  Are we talking a Sunday afternoon?  While we don't
have a date for it - aside from the club picnic - Sundays in August are
pretty much open.  I'm sure we can get a group interested..  and once we
make some concrete plans for it, I can share it with the other clubs.

Thanks again,
Don

--
Don Eilenberger