R65LS Question - How to get to the light bulbs in the instrument panel

susan.quitzau at gmail.com susan.quitzau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 23:14:01 EDT 2021

More specifically:

The manual says to unscrew the nut with the two holes on the ignition
switch. Is there a special tool or trick to this? I can't budge it. I tried
using two allen keys in the holes as leverage to turn this nut but no luck.
I don't want to crack or scar the plastic. Any suggestions? It should be
simple but....

TIA

SusanQ

RED SZQ