[NJairheads] Airstore volunteer needed

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Thu Feb 6 23:26:59 EST 2020

This from the ABC Board:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Airstore Replacement
Date: 	Mon, 3 Feb 2020 23:51:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Dave Rankine <gsandrt at yahoo.com>

Dave Cushing has been trying for a year to be replaced as our clubs
Airstore Manager.  We really need to find a voluteer or (volunteers)
willing to become Airstore's manager.  Dave has sold his house and is
living out of his RV while travelling around the country.  He really
wants and the club needs to replace him.   So I am hoping One of you can
find a volunteer.  No need for that person to be an Airmarshal, just be
someone who is reliable and who might have some ability at
merchandising.  I am copying Dave with this airmail if someone wants to
communicate with him over what the job entails.  Please email Dave
if you have questions about the job, or if you think you can help.

Dave Cushing's email: airstore at airheads.org

Dave Rankine
NV Airmarshal