[NJairheads] Marlton Tech Day Sept 28th.

George Rand gprjr62 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:59:26 EDT 2019

Just want to confirm head count for Saturday’s Tech day.  My wife Beth is planning on cooking meatball grinders (Subs) plus a few desserts.  Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so we can try to accommodate.

So far, the following have confirmed attending:
Bill Charlton
Rob Price
Tommy Schumacher
Mad Mike
Joseph Linsalata

Please note that Marlton is also having their Fall Festival that day, so Main St which is two blocks from my house will be closed.  Usually you can take Rt 70 to Maple St head south make a turn onto Munger St, which will dead end across from my house.  If you are coming from the south, take RT 73 North, right at the fork to Maple, then take your 2nd right onto Munger St.

As stated before, I have a lift and basic mechanic tools.  I will be relying on the expertise of the other attendees to help with your repair or service.
Let me know what you are planning to work on.

Thanks

Skip Rand
gprjr62 at gmail.com <mailto:gprjr62 at gmail.com>

55 South Locust Ave