[NJairheads] September 28th tech day

Pat Restaino patrestaino at optonline.net
Sun Sep 1 08:34:00 EDT 2019

Email me for pics if interested
Patrestaino at optonline.net

My friend Jack is in Vermont bought bike new from the Sport Spot in Wayne nj
Came with Bates handlebar fairing
Modern Craven bags
Craven luggage rack behind seat
Removable craven top box (not in picture)
New tires leather small bags attached to fairing
Meticulous cared for and maintained with regular fluid changes
Starts runs goes NO issues
100,000 miles
New rings and pistons st 65,000
Lookin for something in the 2’s to 3 grand

Sent from my iPhone