[NJairheads] Moving Assistance & Fellowship day

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Mon Nov 25 23:12:29 EST 2019

Our home at 78 County Road 519, Phillipsburg, NJ has been sold and Ellen & I
need help to move our furniture, etc. into a storage unit a few miles away.
This will be the last time we have an "event" at this location.  We have
really enjoyed the many previous times we have had to meet airhead members
and to assist in the maintenance of their motorcycles.

The closing is on 12/6 and this Saturday is the best time to move most of
our belongings into the storage unit.  We would like you to help between 10
AM and hopefully we can complete the task by 2 PM.  A couple of pickups will
be good.  The weather is forecasted to be overcast & in the 40's - good
working weather.

Ellen will provide some tasty snacks and a lunch will be available.

We will be living out of our travel trailer in southern Virginia until we
can find a home in VA or NC that pleases us.

As an Airhead member, the Airstore will be the last to be packed up, so
bring your requests for product I have on hand.  There is a 10% discount on
all available items that day.  Check online to see what items & sizes are
available.  You also will be saving any shipping charges.

Please RSVP by e-mail or call 908-500-1888

David Cushing

Airstore Manager