[NJairheads] NJ Spring Tech Day in May?

William F. Dudley Jr. r90s-rider at casano.com
Fri Mar 29 16:29:43 EDT 2019

David,

This is great!  You throw a much better tech day than I ever could.

I say we go to Dave's on May 11.

Dave will announce time and address on the mailing list.
Once I have the time, I'll add this to the airheads.org calendar.
(It's too late to go in AirMail for May.)

Incidentally, the dAIRectory will be in mailed with the May
AirMail, just in time for ridin' season.

Bill Dudley
NJ AM