[NJairheads] NJ Spring Tech Day in May?

William F. Dudley Jr. r90s-rider at casano.com
Thu Mar 28 11:38:49 EDT 2019

We haven't exactly had a stampede of people interested in hosting a Tech
Day.

Klaus' offer is good, however since it's in the future, date
unspecified, it also doesn't solve the immediate problem, of having a
*Spring* Tech Day.

Were I to host a Tech Day at my house in scenic scrub-pine infested
Jackson, NJ in May, would anyone attend?

SPEAK UP if interested; optionally, specify the best day in May for you,
we'll see if we can come up with a consensus.

First weekend in May is out -- that's the Vintage Computer Fest, which I
attend.

Third weekend is Morton's Spring Fling, in southern Virginia.  This is
just FYI, since I don't think I'll be going to that, but others might.

Thanks,
--
William Dudley
NJ Airmarshal