[NJairheads] Carpool to Supertech?

Michael Louise motomarinero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:57:31 EST 2019

Hello NJ Airheads,

I'm moving to Clementon, NJ in a couplw weeks. Relocating from San Diego,
and yes I'm aware it gets a little cold here.

I've reserved a room with two beds in New Berlinville at the Budget Host
Inn. It's a classy place with "breakfast" includ ed.

If anyone near me is interested in riding or carpooling together, let me
know. And I'll split the room with anyone that wants to. If you snore less
that grizzly level, I have earplugs.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the event.

And I'm looking for a'94 or '95 R100RT to purchase in the spring or before.

Regards,
Mike Louise
619-994-4235