[NJairheads] Fwd: September 28th tech day

Joseph Linsalata joelinsalata7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:17:25 EDT 2019

I would be interested in going south to Marlton since my '75 R60/6 final
drive could use new seals replacement if this is possible? Right now I need
front wheel bearings with old age replacement and same wheel trued from a
nasty pot hole! I replaced the front tire recently and discovered what
looks like the rim is not on the same plane as the wheel hub.
Thanks in advance for any advice given.
Joe Linsalata