[NJairheads] Motorcycle Test Report History Binder

David Cushing njairhead at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:41:36 EDT 2019

Before I was old enough to get a license, I had an interest in motorcycles.
I subscribed to several magazines and the main one was Floyd Clymer's Cycle
Magazine.  I collected the test reports from those issues & put them in a
binder.  The test reports cover bikes from 1955 to 1959 - many brands no
longer produced.  Ever heard of a Triumph Terrier or a Horex Resident? How
about a Panther model 75 or a Cushman Road King?  The binder contains the
test reports on 54 different bikes between 1955 & 1959.  Even a test on a
Honda Dream in 1959.

There is also a Butler & Smith Price List that was effective January 1958.
A BMW R69 (Super Sport) with 35 HP and a Magneto Ignition was priced at
$1345.00.  You could get a sidecar for only $395.00.

These reports cover vehicles available before most of you were even a
thought in your parents minds.

This binder is unique and will provide someone with some very interesting
history.

It is offered for free to the 1st respondent and can be picked up at my May
11th Get-Together - I will not mail it.

David Cushing