[NJairheads] NJ Spring Tech Day in May?

George Rand gprjr62 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:10:00 EDT 2019

Bill, I checked with the New Sweden club, their last Chance rally will occur in Sept 20-22nd.  So October is clear for me to host a tech day.  Right now weekends are clear in October for me.  I would like it to be on a Saturday (football season).  Do you or Rob have a suggestion which day would work the best for the Airheads?

Skip Rand
gprjr62 at gmail.com <mailto:gprjr62 at gmail.com>
609-417-5807
R75/5