[NJairheads] Diner Day

David Cushing njairhead at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:37:56 EDT 2018

Get on your horse a week from Saturday (Nov 3) and ride to the Boyertown
Museum in Boyertown, PA for Diner Day!  Hours are 10-1.  This is where you
can enjoy a slice of pie for 25 cents and a coffee for 10 cents in the Diner
inside the museum.  Entry fee is $8 & you will see some WWII vehicles in the
foyer and a great selection of vehicles in the museum.  Where else can you
be a cheap date!!!!  I took Ellen earlier this year and I spent a whopping
60 cents.  The food is provided by several bakeries in the area.

If that was not enough, you can stop at Longacre's & choose ice cream among
30+ flavors - all made there.  You may need to crank the shocks up a notch
when you are done.

David