Fw: Barley Therapy--LAST ONE!

Rock n Roll slash5er at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 17:16:23 EDT 2021

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Rock n Roll <slash5er at yahoo.com>To: Michigan Airheads <miairheads at casano.com>Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021, 5:14:07 PM EDTSubject: Barley Therapy--LAST ONE!

BARLEY THERAPY by way of Zoom will happen once again.November through April, now Zooming its way into your garage, pole barn, outhouse...whatever!The last one of this season. I suspect the snow is over. Michigan Ice Racing Association has gone belly up over climate change but the Northern Michigan Ice Racing Association was still putting on their spiked heels and dancing the hootchie-coo last time I checked.

First Thursday of the month, Thursday April 1 @ 7 PM  (no foolin'!)
This lad was seen outside of Chelsea asking directions to the Inverness Inn. Said he was looking for Barley Therapy. Told him he had to Zoom there. He just stared at me like I was nuts!!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83519025324?pwd=M2JtYkZVdmdWV1ZNdHB3NVBta3RMUT09

Meeting ID: 835 1902 5324
Passcode: 528012
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83519025324#,,,,*528012# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,83519025324#,,,,*528012# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 835 1902 5324
Passcode: 528012
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing
If you have an issue logging on, call John at 734-395-7414

|  |  |

|  |
Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video an...