[MIAirheads] April Barley Therapy!!

Rock n Roll slash5er at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 20:19:44 EDT 2020

Every winter, November through April, first Thursday of the month.
You're not afraid of a little a little blob of protein that scientists are not even sure is alive, are you?!C'mon! Just inactive particles that move through the environment, in this case expelled from noses and mouths and lodging on shopping bags, door knobs, and even the fliers in your mailbox. Only once they're part of a cell, then do viruses take on living characteristics of their own, borrowing the host's biochemistry to reproduce.

What is there to fear after you have trusted your life to something as peculiar as the gyroscopic effect of two skinny spinning wheels?
So, a proposition:  how about a Zoom meeting? We all show up in front of our computers with our own beer and chat. Each of us shows up via video in little checkerboxes, 25 to a page. Cool, eh? It's how the world is operating nowadays.

This Thursday, April 2nd... at 8:00 pm
NOTE:  different time than the usual
We can have some stimulus questions like...1. What have you done in the garage on a bike in the past 3 weeks?2. When this is all over, what's your dream ride?3. When you divorce your spouse and buy a Harley, who would you ride away with after you remove the mufflers?

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 285 497 554

To connect by phone
Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video an...

   - Slash5 promo copy.jpg81.2kB