Fork and Shock Oil Free to A Good or Bad Home

Konrad Hittner khittner1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:13:01 EDT 2020

Folks—I recently became the beneficiary of a modest trove of miscellaneous unopened motor sports lubricants that I have little or no use for, specifically:

1. BelRay High Performance Fork Oil, 30w, 3qts.;
2. BelRay High Performance Fork Oil, 20w, 3qts.;
3. BelRay Marine Racing Engine Oil, 2-stroke, 3qts.;
4. BelRay Foam Filter Oil, 1qt.;
5. Maxima Hi Performance Shock Fluid, 3wt., 3qts.;
6. Maxima Hi Performance Shock Fluid, 7wt., 4qts.;
7. Maxima Hi Performance Shock Fluid, 10wt., 1qt.

The price is right (free) and delivery may be possible, since I need to rack up some miles on my airheads for the MOA mileage contest.  Great deal for someone with tastes other than airheads, or a semi-pro shock rebuilder.  First taker who sends me a street address gets it.

Konrad Hittner
khittner1 at gmail.com
517-214-9648
East Lansing